We stock an extensive selection of binding and serging supplies
Bond Products carries a wide variety of binding, serging, and rugmaking supplies.
DIY Carpet Binding Made Easy
Bond Products is the exclusive manufacture of Instabind – the world’s first do-it-yourself carpet binding solution.
We service what we sell and more! Our friendly mechanics are readily available to answer your questions and offer expert advice for maintaining and operating your Bond equipment.
Improve your bottom line.
Come and see how to set up a carpet workroom and get training to offer high end carpet edge finishes!
Instabind – The World’s First DIY Carpet Binding Solution
Bond Products is the exclusive manufacture of Instabind – the World first do-it-yourself carpet binding solution. Instabind has helped thousands rebuild and refirbish carpets and rugs without expensive binding equipment and tools. Instabind is great for a types of projects, and is incredibly easy to use.
We've Got Your Binding Supplies and Equipment Needs Covered
Bond Products is your one stop for great Binding Equipment and Supplies. Browse through our products, and give us a call at 1-888-800-BOND if you need help with your purchase, or have any questions!
Shop Bond Products
Instabind Carpet Binding Tapes158 items
Portable Binders7 items
Tapestry Binders3 items
Stationary Industrial Table Binders4 items
Table Mount Heavy Duty Sergers1 items
Color Cards13 items
Rug Making Equipment & Glue Guns64 items
Rugmaking Supplies27 items
Hand Sewing Waxed Thread & Needles8 items
Installation Tools17 items
Turf Seaming Machine, Tapes & Tools24 items
Hook & Loop Fastener Tapes96 items
Have a question or want to discuss your next project?
Bond Products doesn’t just sell and service tools, equipment, and supplies. We’ve got a massive workroom and the experienced craftsmen to tackle projects of any size and scale. If you’re looking for help with your project, we’d love to get in touch! We’re available at 1 (888) 800-BOND Monday – Friday 7:45am to 4:15pm EST
- "I love this product. I am interested in doing more of this as my house has hardwood floors throughout. Thank you for developing such an amazing product."Nancy G.
- Bernadette R. -Custom carpets by Berne'
"I have a manual but right now not enough time to look for it. I hope this helps. I am going to leave a voice mail for the 4 gross rolls of binding I would like sent with the looper needle. Thank u for all your help life is just crazy lately but u have made things a lot better."
- I can't tell you how glad I am that I found your product. The installation was as easy as the video. I will be ordering more for my family!Renee D., Arkansas
- Hi Brian, We have been getting to understand and practice with your new hot melt turf seaming system on remnants and such, but today was the first real world landscaping grass install for your just received system.Here is the actual job closing email from my install foreman moments ago:The new seaming technique works like a charm and the seams were quite possibly the best ones and the easiest I've done EVER! Certainly music to my ears as the company owner. That is a nice tight program you’ve got there …… suspect we will be a regular client for you now. ‘Well done’ accolades to your staff and R&D folks …. this is indeed everything you touted it to be. It will be difficult to go back to the nasty glue regime now …… Please do keep me up-to-date on any new developments specific to the turf industry please.Cheers! - Rob M. -Versatile Grass
- "Thanks for the great product! Installing the artificial turf was fast & easy! Perfect for the kids."- John L. Philadelphia PA
- Eddie M. -Aurora IL
Great thank you so much for all of ur help and promo service it's all way great dealing with professional people like you.
- Check out her blog here: Kate's BlogKate- House 185
"Speaking of the binding, I used Instabind from Bond Products. They offer affordable DIY binding options plus how-to videos that make the process a breeze and provide a professional looking edge. Before I ordered anything from them, I purchased a color card and picked out the binding color I liked best for the rug"
Great for people living in small spaces. Like a boat, RV, or tiny home, apartment.
I was redoing my living room, and found a rug I fell in love with. Unfortunately, it turned out the rug wasn't long enough for what I wanted.
I just couldn't find anything that I liked anywhere near as much, so I came up with the idea of making area rugs out of it. Of course then the problem became, how do I bind the edges?
Would a rug store do that to a rug they hadn't sold? (Bought this one on Overstock.com.) That's when I searched online and found you. So now I have the rug I love, the living room looks great, and I am thrilled with how it all came together. So thanks.
I just ordered a 10' piece to be able to bind the ends of runners I bought at Home Depot.
- Just finished my first automotive floor carpeting piece using the Instabind and fine tip glue gun you sent. Very happy with the results!! Going into a 1960 Hillman Minx sedan. Thanks for a great product!David W.
- I really appreciate the discount because we are here in Quebec and I love your products and company so we will purchase more in future and being more competitive in price will also increase our sale volume.Ian L.
You haven't viewed any products yet.
From The Blog
- July 9, 2012
When your house experiences a flood, what do you do about your flooring? What are the safest and best…September 14, 2017
Have you ever inherited furniture? Household items, art, or rugs? It used to be very commonplace for people to...August 30, 2017
When you’re shopping for the perfect area rug or binding a carpet remnant for your floor space, you’re probably...August 14, 2017
How often you work with carpet and the type of carpet project involved will determine how much you want…July 27, 2017