Bond Products announces another addition to our catalog: our new automotive marine felt binding tape. As we’ve highlighted before, there are so many automotive uses for our binding tape. Our customers use it to bind carpet in cars, boats, recreational vehicles, and even limosines. We have the photos and reviews to prove it!
This new product has many great qualities which we will go over here. Our automotive marine felt binding tape:
- Is available in 7/8″ or 1-1/4″ widths.
- Is made of non-woven fabric that will not fray or unravel. You can use it with confidence that it will last even in cars or areas of high traffic. It may outlast the carpet itself!
- Has a high heat resistance.
- Cuts easily to any shape or size.
- Resists stains, mold and mildew which makes it ideal for boats and recreational vehicles that are exposed to rain, lake or sea water, or mud.
- Has a uniform appearance without any linear patterns. It will not clash with a patterned carpet.
- Is made with Ecofi solution-dyed polyester for excellent colorfastness and UV protection.
If you want a binding tape that can take whatever the elements can throw at it, whether earth, wind, fire, or water, this is your product.
Our new automotive marine felt binding is eco-friendly too. It is made from 100% recycled material. If you support reducing the consumption of the earth’s resources and recycling materials for a new use, this is a great product line.
Bond Products also offers a swatch color card that displays all 12 colors of our automotive marine felt binding tape if you would like to show your customers all of the options they have for this product. Call us today for more information about this or any of our other binding tapes. Our customer service representatives would be happy to discuss which products would best fit your needs.