0 in stock
- #7784-12 is Bond’s Polyamide, temperature resistant 1/2″ diameter glue sticks
- Medium open time, good general purpose, flexible glue suitable in conditions that require resistance to a wide temperature range
- Available packages of 10 glue sticks
- Latex based, flexible, quick penetration glue for carpet applications.
- Service temperature range: -76 to 221 degrees Fahrenheit
- Instabind & Carpeting
- Furniture repairs
- Automotive repairs
- PC board staking
7784 is a polyamide based product and will consequently absorb small amounts of moisture from the atmosphere. This does not affect the performance of the adhesive, however, even a small amount of moisture contamination will turn into a large amount of steam at glue gun temperature. This will cause the glue gun to drip, foam and the glue stick to back up.
Please keep the adhesive sealed in the special packs provided. Moisture contaminated adhesive may be dried in an oven at 158 Fahrenheit for 24-48 hours.
|Dimensions||10 x 2.5 x 2.5 in|