- You cannot add that amount of "18 GA 1-1/2" Straight Galvanized BRAD Finish Nails" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
- Interior finish and trim
- Picture frames
Arrow BN1824, B&C Eagle B18-112, BeA SK 338 NK, Bostitch BT1338B, Cadex 18/38, DeWalt DBN18150, Fasco EB838B, Grip-Rite GRF18112, Grex GBN18-38 (F38), Grizzly G6073, Hitachi 14107S, Interchange PX-112 (23180), Paslode 650214, Porter-Cable PBN18150, Prebena J38CNK, Senco AX17EAA, Spotnails 18524, Steelhead STB18112, Unicatch F38 (85418), and similar 18ga Straight Brad tools
Not recommended for ACQ Treated Lumber. Over time these staples may corrode, due to Galvanization thickness, not intended to prevent rust on exterior applications. To ensure maximum protection, use Stainless Steel type 316.
WARNING: This product contains Nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
4 in stock
Similar to Senco® AX15EAA, Fasco® ES832B
- 18 GA 1-1/4″ Medium Head Straight Galvanized Finish Nail
- Smooth shank, JOB PACKED 5,000 ct
- 8 boxes per Master Pack
- Blunt chisel point reduces splitting
- Smaller nail head decreases labor for filling nail holes
- Manufactured to exact specifications and are guaranteed to deliver consistent quality.
- Manufactured to exact specifications fro worry free performance
- Electro-galvanized for rust resistance
- Standard medium head (Senco® style AX series) for maximum hold.
- Our Professional Grade Quality is made from Ptemium Steel.
- Our Brad finish nails
Meets ASTM F1667
Electro Galvanized Steel
|Dimensions||5.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 in|