A Special thanks to our Customers to express our Appreciation
Our Bond Team truly appreciates your business over the past 70 years, and we are grateful for the trust you have placed in our company. If you have ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us (888) 800-2663 to speak with our friendly staff. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Sincerest thanks for your valued business. Looking forward to working with you again soon, we would love to hear from you.
Please take a moment to leave us a testimony or review.
What our Customers say about Us
- I took several carpet remnants to Bond for binding. Mark did an excellent professional job, squaring the pieces and stitching the binding on the rugs. The finished rugs look great and the price was very, very reasonable. Plus, I apparently stopped in at a good time and was able to wait for the work to be completed, and left with the rugs. All around great experience.Tom C.
- Brian....Just wanted to thank you and let you know the machine arrived yesterday and I used it today. It worked like a charm & I was able to bind 5 carpets and nothing happened!!!!! The thread didn't snap, the tension was perfect, the binding taped didn't buckle AND I didn't have to lubricate a thing. It was a real pleasure doing business with Bond. Thanks again.Beth S.
- "I was ecstatic when you called in the morning and said you were going to stop by yesterday! I rarely get a chance to interact with people who know / understand what it is that we do. Aside from that fact, I was happy to have the opportunity to meet you in person. I have really enjoyed doing business with Bond, everybody is so friendly, helpful and accommodating. Which is a nice change of pace compared to your competition. Thank you for spending some time with us and thank you for all the helpful tips & information."Kelly, DWP
- Got your shipment yesterday and put it on my rug and some runners in the afternoon. Thanks very much, it turned out very nicely. After reading your instructions, I made a tool to help me glue it. Since I didn't want to buy a glue gun with a tiny tip, I used a piece of plywood to make a jig which allowed me to get to the groove between the binding and carpet more easily (see pictures). I backed it with felt to let it slide on my wood floor since I also used it to hold the binding tight after gluing it. The edge of the carpet sits on the edge of the recess and the binding bends down into the hole. I used a brush to hold the fibers out of the way since it was a fuzzy carpet then stuck the tip of my glue gun into the gap. I slid it up to my last glued spot and ran a bead of glue down in the groove. then I jammed the edge of the binding up agaist the board on the tool and held the carpet down with the backside of the brush. The slowest part was waiting for the glue to cool. I am very pleased with the results, thanks for a great product.Mark A.
- "It's such a wonderful pleasure to get such good service."Jane N.
- " Many thanks for all of your support and help over the past few weeks. Looks great! I can't thank you enough for your patience, continued support and commitment as we worked on our project. Many thanks! "Catherine H.
- You and your team are fantastic! Thanks so much.Jeff M.
- Thank you so much. So nice doing business with a company that has fantastic customer service.Susan M.
- Thanks! Great product.Rick L.
- I really appreciate the discount because we are here in Quebec and I love your products and company so we will purchase more in future and being more competitive in price will also increase our sale volume.Ian L.
- Just finished my first automotive floor carpeting piece using the Instabind and fine tip glue gun you sent. Very happy with the results!! Going into a 1960 Hillman Minx sedan. Thanks for a great product!David W.
Great for people living in small spaces. Like a boat, RV, or tiny home, apartment.
I was redoing my living room, and found a rug I fell in love with. Unfortunately, it turned out the rug wasn't long enough for what I wanted.
I just couldn't find anything that I liked anywhere near as much, so I came up with the idea of making area rugs out of it. Of course then the problem became, how do I bind the edges?
Would a rug store do that to a rug they hadn't sold? (Bought this one on Overstock.com.) That's when I searched online and found you. So now I have the rug I love, the living room looks great, and I am thrilled with how it all came together. So thanks.
I just ordered a 10' piece to be able to bind the ends of runners I bought at Home Depot.
- Check out her blog here: Kate's BlogKate- House 185
"Speaking of the binding, I used Instabind from Bond Products. They offer affordable DIY binding options plus how-to videos that make the process a breeze and provide a professional looking edge. Before I ordered anything from them, I purchased a color card and picked out the binding color I liked best for the rug"
- Eddie M. -Aurora IL
Great thank you so much for all of ur help and promo service it's all way great dealing with professional people like you.
- "Thanks for the great product! Installing the artificial turf was fast & easy! Perfect for the kids."- John L. Philadelphia PA
- Hi Brian, We have been getting to understand and practice with your new hot melt turf seaming system on remnants and such, but today was the first real world landscaping grass install for your just received system.Here is the actual job closing email from my install foreman moments ago:The new seaming technique works like a charm and the seams were quite possibly the best ones and the easiest I've done EVER! Certainly music to my ears as the company owner. That is a nice tight program you’ve got there …… suspect we will be a regular client for you now. ‘Well done’ accolades to your staff and R&D folks …. this is indeed everything you touted it to be. It will be difficult to go back to the nasty glue regime now …… Please do keep me up-to-date on any new developments specific to the turf industry please.Cheers! - Rob M. -Versatile Grass
- I can't tell you how glad I am that I found your product. The installation was as easy as the video. I will be ordering more for my family!Renee D., Arkansas
- Bernadette R. -Custom carpets by Berne'
"I have a manual but right now not enough time to look for it. I hope this helps. I am going to leave a voice mail for the 4 gross rolls of binding I would like sent with the looper needle. Thank u for all your help life is just crazy lately but u have made things a lot better."
- "I love this product. I am interested in doing more of this as my house has hardwood floors throughout. Thank you for developing such an amazing product."Nancy G.